Monday, March 7, 2011

Valentines 2011

I know I'm a little late posting this but I still wanted to share. Our Valentines was really low key this year. Skylar had school during the night of V-day so Chandlar and I decided to make some cookies. And apparently I don't know how to make sugar cookies....i didn't know we were suppose to smash them out before we put them in the oven even if i just wanted them round!! But they were still good. We had a blast and we will try it out again next year. Hopefully they will turn out prettier.
 Chandlar was such a big help....She loved helping mommy in the kitchen. It was really fun!!!


 
OOOOH Cookies!!
I can't forget this little guy...he helped out too by watching. The next thing I know we was out like a light!! ( Isn't he just the cutest thing!!)

No comments: