Friday, February 4, 2011

Lately

Note: (most pictures are from my phone...sorry for the poor quality)

Well I just thought I would take a moment and update you all on how our little family is doing. January was a great month for us, we started out with blessing Chase the first part of the month. (see last post). Skylar decided to go back to school and has been busy with that along with working. I am so proud of his decision to go back to school so we can have a brighter future. I know there will be times where he wont be around as much, but I am willing to sacrifice that time away form us. It will all be worth it in the end....I just have to keep reminding myself that. I love my husband and I am thankful for all that he does for our family.

As for me  I have been plenty busy taking care of my 2 kids and trying to enjoy them as much as I can. I know they wont be little forever so I try to spend one on one time with both of them. I also try to balance my time and take care of my house and do any kind of crafty activity that I like to do. It seems there is not enough hours in a day to accomplish everything I want to do, but I try my best. One more thing I have to balance out now is my new ward calling....I got called to be the beehive adviser. I am really excited to work with the youth in my ward and to get to know them better. Even though I might feel inadequate at times I truly feel blessed for having such a good life. I love my family and the comfort of having the gospel in my life.

Loving her brother while playing dress-up
Chandlar is my little girly girl!! I love her to pieces and she definitely keeps me on my toes each and every day. She communicates so well...I love how much she talks and expresses her self. Right now she is really into the dress up. Most days, or should I say every day I find her normal clothes strung across the house and her running around in her dress up clothes changing from one outfit to the next. She is super sweet to her baby brother and I catch her sometimes putting her toys on him acting like they are playing together. I love how smart she is.  She's like a little sponge, absorbing everything and learning so fast. She also loves her new puzzles, coloring and painting and playing outside when the weather is nice. Oh, and I can't forget that she is into her new bed. She has done extremely well sleeping in a big girl bed. I hope she continues to do good at staying in her bed.

Last but surely not least, our little boy Chase. He is growing up so fast, I can't believe he will be 3 months in a couple of days. He has discovered his voice and goo's all the time. I love his happy smile and his little laugh that is developing. I think he wants to be bigger so he can actually play with his big sister. He is constantly watching Chandlar's every move. I hope they will be close friends. I love how calm and content he is no matter where we go. He loves his swing, and his little bouncer chair......he will sit in them for quite some time. He's my handsome little man and its hard for me to see him grow so fast, but I can't wait for all the other fun stages to come as well. He melts my heart..I absolutely love that he is apart of my family!! Well, that us wrapped in a nutshell! Hope you enjoyed!

1 comment:

ourmarvelousworksandwonders said...

Oh my cuteness!! I can't believe how big your kids are getting! I'm excited to get to see them. And you. :) Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later! Tell Skylar good luck!