Monday, March 7, 2011

Opposites!

Took the Kiddos to the Doctor today;

Chase: 14 lbs 23in long 17in head

Chandlar: 25 lbs 37in tall

Chase: Was such a happy boy, very content and didn't mind at all that the Doctor was checking him out. Would even smile once in a while.


Chandlar: Didn't feel good in the first place from having a cold and a tempt. Just so happened that she was sick on the day of her 2 yr check up....poor girl. :( Screamed the whole time while the Doctor was checking her, and had to be held down the whole time. FYI....every time we go to the doc she has to be pinned down. She does not like to be messed with. Been like this since DAY 1!

Other than Chandlar having a cold both kids are growing and developing well. It just dawned on me today how my kids personalities are TOTALLY different. But I love them both the same. I can't believe they are growing so fast. I wish I could stop the time once in a while!

No comments: