Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thoughts (read if you want)

I just wanted to sit down and write some of my thoughts down since I have been thinking a lot lately. Here I am at 32 weeks and I am just waiting for the time to go by faster. I know that probably most of you might think that I am crazy to think that I already want him here, but I have been less comfortable and more irritable lately. Mainly with the way my body has been feeling. Sometimes I wish I can just cut my belly off and I would be much happier. So with that said my due date cannot come soon enough. I just think I'm ready to have my own body back and enjoy my little boy outside the womb. Don't get me wrong, It is an amazing thing to be pregnant and it really is special growing another one of the Lord's spirits inside me, and to feel its every move. I just want him in my arms and not in my ribs anymore.

Sleeping and having the motivation to do things these days are hard to come by. I am so earnest to do so many things but my body won't let me. I am tired and lazy most days and it drives me crazy. I shouldn't complain so much because I know how blessed I am to have it so easy for me to become pregnant in the first place. Besides that I have pretty healthy pregnancy with no complications what so ever. I just feel that my body has taken a major tole this time and I wasn't expecting to already be feeling miserable. I know this too shall pass, I am just hoping now that since I only have 8 more weeks to go that everything will pick up for me.

Materialistically I am not quite prepared for him to be here, but Mentally and physcially I am ready. I think as ready as I am going to get with having a 2 year old little girl. I am honestly not worried about her when her little brother gets here. I know she will be so good to him and will fit right in with all the adjustments that will take place with having 2 kids. She is so sweet and I really do believe she is just as anxious for him to be here as I am. I am not worried that she will act up in anyway cus I know that she knows that we love her so much and plus she is going to be such a big help, I can just tell. She is already so good to help me with things, get me things that I need when I don't feel like getting up myself. She really is a sweet and helpful big girl already. If anything I feel she will make things easier for me once her little brother gets here. I hope I am not jinxing myself when I"m saying all this but I really do feel in my heart and mind that we will have an easy transition. Lets hope that is the case....if not I guess I will have a rude awakening.

As far a material things for the baby I have kinda slacked on that part. I guess I have put it in perspective that I already have all the major items I need for the baby and I don't really need to go out and buy or get anything ready for him yet. He will be sleeping in our  room in the cradle for the first three months of his life, which will then give me time to get his nursery or whatever ready for him. I am thinking that since my house isn't at all big enough that I would just put both kids in the same room when he his ready to sleep in the crib. AM I crazy to do that??? Put them in the same room??? I just don't have a lot space for a real nursery. I want to keep my 3rd bedroom available for guest and a place to craft when I want to. My major concern right now is just to spend as much time as I can with Chandlar and give her the attention she needs right now. I don't want to have to worry about having every little thing in order before the big day...I will work at those things when he is here and where I can freely do things that I want with out him jabbing in my ribs or feeling the pain in my back. I just want to relax and enjoy that last 8 weeks of my pregnancy. I might sound lame and I don't really have anything for him yet besides a couple of onesies here and there, but honestly who has the money to go and buy gobbs of clothes this day in age???? I am just grateful I will be having a baby shower and hopefully I will be recieving most of my clothes from that. Besides I have five older sister's and I know that at least one of them will take care of me with hand me downs clothes, right??

Anyway...enough of my ramblings I just wanted to get that stuff off my mind. If you made it this far of reading my whole post then I appreciate it, and thanks for stopping by. Hopefully next time I will have something more exciting to read about with lots of pictures!! But until then....see you later.

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I understand wanting your own body back, I felt that way with Brooklyn but not so much with Aubrey. Maybe because I wasn't ready for her to come until a week or 2 before her due date?! So I better be invited to your baby shower ;) I wish you best of luck putting them in the same room, I wouldn't dare try it but that is just me. You will have to tell me how it goes. Do you guys have a name picked out yet? If so do tell...