Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Chandlar's Special Day!




Today was Chandlar's 2nd Birthday, and we had a fun filled day to celebrate her special day!

First, we started the day off with a yummy breakfast of french toast and milk, she sure did enjoyed it!!
Then we got ready for the day all dressed cute with her new shoes!! She surely knows how to strike a pretty pose and do a little birthday dance!

 
Once we were all dressed, we headed into town to have lunch with Daddy, she is such a daddy's girl and she did surprisingly well in the restaurant while we waited for 40 minutes for our food. It was worth it though.
Rumbi Grill
After lunch we took her to get a balloon. She loves balloons and had a blast with it for the rest of the afternoon. Mom also took her shopping after lunch to look at some birthday presents.
When the evening rolled around and after dinner we had some family come over to enjoy birthday cake and watch her open some presents. The cake was delish, I made texas sheet cake for the first time, which turned out great, if I do say so myself!! She was so hilarious!!  she knew exactly how to blow out the candles and open her presents. It was fun to watch her this year since she knew what to do. Happy Birthday Chandlar!! Hope you enjoyed your day just as much as we did. We love you!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Do you seriously have a TWO year old child? And you're almost due with another! Wow...we haven't seen you guys in FOREVER! I think we're due for a visit, don't ya think?

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Happy birthday Chandlar!! I can't believe she's already 2!!!! Holy cow!

Lisa Rupp said...

New shoes! I bet you were excited too. hehe! Looks like you guys had a fun time!