Thursday, April 1, 2010

YES.....

Its True Here Comes Baby # 2 !!! My approximate due date is November 11th. Today I went to the doc and sure enough I am pregnant! Skylar and I are so happy and excited about it. When my doctor did the ultrasound on me I was only measuring 8 weeks which I thought was kinda odd because according to my last cycle I was suppose to be at about 9.5 weeks. Which is not really a big deal at all. He mentioned to me that I probably just ovulated a little bit later than usual. So I am fine with the results and I couldn't be any more happier. I have a picture here just to prove that it is really happening and that I am not making all my sickness up. I know it just looks like a blob right now, but I still wanted to share. Soon enough we will be able to tell what it actually looks like. Can't wait to share more. I'll try to keep things updated! Happy Blogging :)

7 comments:

Daniel & Carly said...

Now...the question is....is it real?? Or is this an April fool's joke and you nabbed a picture from google!? haha. :)

Brittany said...

Congrats!

Sarah Bowen said...

That little blob is so cute!! So excited for you guys!

Julie said...

Congrats you guys! :)

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Yay! Godfreys! We are due around the same time that will be so fun!!
Congrats to you guys!! you have a beautiful family!

Kelsey said...

Yeah probably shouldn't have posted on April 1st, but we know it's true so congrats!! How exciting! Isn't it crazy how time flys, and that you're having #2?!? It sometimes doesn't sink in for me.

Rachel said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! -And I agree, that is one very cute little blob!