Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where's My Motivation???

( This is more a journal entry than anything.....but feel free to read) That is how I have been feeling now for the past 4 weeks. I can't seem to find all the motivation that I use to have before I started to grow a little bun in the oven. I don't remember being so down or sick with Chandlar. I am hoping that as the weeks go by that I will just keep getting better and better. I have come to the conclusion that maybe I need to be better at planning out my day and accomplishing something each week. Whether its serving someone or doing a simple task such as cleaning out a closet it will make me feel better rather than thinking about myself and how awful I have been feeling. So with that said here are some list of things that I can work on. Hopefully by writing them down it will give me the motivation to accomplish things even if its the simplest task. So here I go.... wish me luck!! First things first, I know if I start my day off with a little prayer and scripture reading it will make my day even better.
  • Wake up at a decent hour in the morning, pray and read scriptures
  • Walk or exercise each day
  • Keep up with the laundry and daily house cleaning
  • Spend some time playing with Chandlar
  • Visit friends and family
  • Organize closet space (chandlar's room)
  • Work on Chandlar's scrapbook
  • Learn a new hobby
  • Work on 3 month supply and food storage
  • Decorate my home
  • Read the Ensign
  • Organize bills and don't forget to PAY on time
  • Come up with a menu for dinner each month
  • Spend time with Skylar
  • Get out of the house and do something that I enjoy
  • Visit Teach each month/ work on ward calling
  • Make and finish unfinished crafts
  • Add more things once I think of some ;)

2 comments:

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

Thats great. I SOOO need to do all those things too! Thanks for the motivation! :-) Sorry you're not feeling well! Hope it passes quickly.

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Can I just say AMEN!?!?! :)