I've been meaning to post these pictures for a while. A couple of weeks ago we had the privilege to upgrade our flooring in our family room and kitchen, due to some unfortunate mishaps (see last post). But Honestly I am beginning to think it has been a blessing in disguise. When we moved in to the house we knew we wanted to change it eventually but I never thought it would be this soon, but I'm glad we had the resources to do it. It's funny how when bad things happen there is always going to be a brighter side of things. Its been great and I couldn't be any more grateful for the things that have happened to be miraculously placed in our hands. I just know that the Lord does watch over us no matter what the problem might be and that he always, in return takes care of us. With that said... I need to remember that more often when I am having a bad day or when things don't turn out the I you want them to. Hope you all will enjoy. Thanks again for stopping by our little ol' blog. :)
5 comments:
The new floors look so nice! Love them!
Looks great!! It's amazing how something bad ends up being for the better, glad that's what happened for ya! I still need to come see it!
wow - I love your new floors! Thanks for passing on the positive outlook! :)
Beautiful floors and beautiful little girl!
I'm totally jealous...I want new floors! Can I borrow that old hose?!? :)
Post a Comment