
I had to post these of Chandlar. She is so cute these days and I can't believe she will be 18 months old at the end of the month. Words cannot express how much love this little girl has. She is so friendly towards anyone...even strangers as a matter of fact. Her vocabulary is coming along nicely and she gibber gabbers to herself all the time. I will probably have the run for my money when I can actually understand all those words that come out. She has been such a blessing who teaches me new things everyday. She is seriously my best friend, I'm so glad I'm her mom!
3 comments:
Oh my she is too cute for words. So precious!
I can't believe how big she is getting! It is alot of fun when their little personality starts peaking thru. Madi's question of the day lately has been,,where are we going next? I can't wait to meet her! I have a big box ready for you, I had to take out some smaller clothes and but some bigger ones in. I will let you know when I get it off in the mail.
her curly hair reminds me of Brittany's when she was her age! So cute!!!
Post a Comment