Tuesday, January 26, 2010
B is for.....
BIRTHDAY & BASKETBALL
It was my 26th birthday on Jan 22nd, and Skylar surprised me two days earlier with tickets to the Suns Game. Both of us have never been and I have always wanted to go around my birthday. So this year I got my wish. We had such a blast. It was so nice to get away with just the two of us for a couple of hours. It was quite the experience and it will be a birthday that I will never forget. I'm so grateful to have such a loving husband who listens to me and treats me like a queen any day of the week, weather it's my birthday or not. On my actual birthday we celebrated by going to one of my favorite places to eat, Joe's Real BBQ. I was treated with a free meal, which is always a nice thing. My sister Jessie and her family joined us and then afterward we went over to her place and played Wii for a little bit. We ended the nice evening at home watching a movie. It was a fun birthday, thanks to my wonderful hubby! Hope next year will be just as great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Happy late Birthday! That looks like fun!
Sounds like a fun time, I'm jealous!! Glad you were able to get out and enjoy your birthday.
Looks like you had a fun birthday! Did the suns win? I don't even want to talk about my birthday. Clay will be out if town and it will probably be raining and cold...
Happy birthday to you! I can't believe how close our birthdays are! Good job Skylar for taking her to a Suns game! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Glad you had a great birthday!!! Man all of the excitement is so fun to read about. By they way, You are getting OLD!!! I still remember the small little girl running around in the footie PJ's in the old brick house with little curls!!(and im only 7 years older than you! HA!) My how time flies by!!! Love and Miss you!
Post a Comment