This is Chandlar's way of helping out in the kitchen. I was too busy making dinner to even care what she was doing. At least it wasn't anything too mischievous. Don't you just love this little Girl?
I got her ears pierced when she was about nine months old... she only cried for about a minute or two. Funny story that goes along with that. I'll have to tell it to you sometime.
4 comments:
Love the hair! So cute!! When did you get her ears peirced? Cayla wants to get hers done but is too scared of the gun
I got her ears pierced when she was about nine months old... she only cried for about a minute or two. Funny story that goes along with that. I'll have to tell it to you sometime.
cute cute! they are such good helpers. She is such a cute little girl!
Cutie! Sometimes it's just easier to let them make a mess while making dinner!
Post a Comment