Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Tagged: Terry "Skylar" Godfrey
How long did you date before you were married? 6 months
How long have you been married? 3 years
What does he do that surprises you? When he comes home from work earlier then what I expect.
What is your favorite feature of his? He has the perfect nose, and I love it when he grows his scruff. Oh, I like how soft his ears are.. He hates it when I play with them.. lol :)
What is your favorite quality of his? I love how helpful he is around the house. He cooks, cleans and does everything else, just as much as I do. I also like that he knows how to fix things with our car when something breaks.
Does he have a Nickname for you? Um, well let me see here.... "bab", "fat belly girl", "whopper", "chaquille",and the list goes on and on.... It's hilarious, I love you sky. ( and by the way none of these names bother me! Most of the names are inside jokes.)
What is his favorite color? Don't really know. Maybe "Sky" blue???
What is his favorite food? I'm gonna say steak, but he's kinda picky when it comes to food. He has to be in the mood for a particular food.
What is his favorite sport? He likes to play softball, but on t.v he likes to watch baseball and basketball.
When and where was your first kiss? During the summer of 2005 in my apartment...I actually kissed him first. It was kinda a bet I had with my roomate... ( he knows the story)
Favorite thing to do as a couple? we like to go out to eat, or just hang out at home watching a movie we rented. We like to go up to snowflake/ lakeside a lot too!!
Do you have any children? Yes, one little pretty girl, Chandlar Rae :0)
Does he have a hidden talent? He always remembers a lot of things that i don't.
How old is he? 25
Who said I love you first? I'm not sure... i think it was a mutrual thing.
What is his favorite type of music? country
What do you admire most about him? The thing I admire most is that he is always willing to serve anyone who crosses his path. He'll take the shirt off his back for anyone. He has taught me a lot in this aspect of life.
Do you think he will read this? yeah
I'm going to tag my sisters: Jessie, Holly and Sarah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ok I am wondering if someone that you know knows someone that I know. She was tagged with the same thing. Very intersting. Its Korey on my list
Post a Comment