
Yesterday we had the pleasure to have Chandlar's baby blessing. I was so relieved that everything went so well and that she was able to sleep through the whole blessing. I was having nightmares the night before of her screaming the whole time, so I'm very glad that wasn't the case. It was such a great day for all of us. I was seriously on a spiritual high all day long. I couldn't help but think what a great blessing it is to have a child of my own. Skylar and I are both pleased to have sweet baby Chandlar a part of our little family. Skylar did such a great job on giving her the b

lessing. I am very happy to know that my husband is worthy enough to do so. All weekend long we were surrounded by family to celebrate this special occasion. I'm so grateful for those who were able to come to the blessing. Its always nice to be around the people you love. The picture to the right is family members from both sides of the family. It's a pretty big group, and that's not even all of us!! For those who weren't able to make it, you sure were missed a lot. I wish there was a way to make it work for everyone to come, but thats ok.... we still love you. And I can assure that you were thought of. For those who were there, thank you for all the support. It truly means so much to Skylar and I. We are so happy that we got to share such a great experience with each and every one of you. And we are looking forward to share many more memories.

Webb Family

Godfrey Family

4 Generations
4 comments:
Im so sad we couldnt be there! Everyone of my little neices and nephews are getting so big!! Love you guys!!
Oh such a sweet day that you will always remember! Wish we could have been there! Miss and Love you!
I am at my moms and I just saw the baby announcement. So stinken cute. That picture of her is so adorable!
Nene and sky. . . I love her! Baby blessings are such an incredible experience when it's your baby being blessed! Congrats. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment