Monday, November 24, 2008

So Much to be Thankful For.

Today as I have been about my business I have realized that I have so much to be thankful for. 1. I'm so thankful to have such a great husband. He does so much for our little family. He works so hard so I can stay home with our little one. Thanks Sky... I love you. :) 2. I'm so grateful to have such a beautiful daughter. She brings so much joy into our family. Even when she cry's, I just can't get enough of her. I love to watch her learn and grow. Its amazing how fast they grow up. She's getting to where she smiles a lot more often. I absolutely love it. These pics are a little blurry but I had to share. 3. I am so thankful that I have such a great family. They are all so good to me and I appreciate all that they do for me. I can honestly say that all five of my sisters are my best friends. I was thinking the other day how wierd it is to have a totally different relationships with your siblings when you get older. I love it. 4. I am thankful to have the gospel in my life. With the world how it is today, there is nothing more great to know where and how I am suppose to live my life. It is such a great comfort to know that the gospel will always be here. It will always be the same not matter what goes on with the rest of the world. 5. Last but not least. I am grateful to have the parents I have. Even though I might not tell them this all the time, but I'm so glad how well they have raised me. Because of them.. I am who I am today. I look back and appreciate how they were with me as a kid, and I hope that I can do the same with my own. Thank you so much. Well... there you have it. Just some thought that I've had. I'm sure the list can go on and on, but these are the things I treasure the most. Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

The Garrido's said...

I loved this post! I just love how the relationships have changed between all of us too as we have grown and have our own families now. Even though Im not there to go shopping with or just hang out with, I know what you mean. I hope you, Skylar, and Chandlar have a very Happy Thanksgiving. Love and Miss you!

The Garrido's said...

P.S. Chandlar is a doll! I cant wait to see her!