Thursday, December 18, 2008
Quick Update
I know that I have been slacking on updating my blog. Nothing to amazing is happening with our little family, but we sure have been busy. I wanted to post a quick update on how we are all doing.Skylar is busy working at Grand Canyon University and is doing well for the most part. Right now he's not going to school, but wishes that he could. With the way his work schedule works out it doesn't give him much time to do anything. He works so hard to provide for his family, and I'm very grateful for that, so I can stay home with our little one. He can't wait to have his office move to a closer location in Tempe. ( neither can I) It's going to be so nice to have him closer. As for me I am keeping busy being a stay at home mom. Chandlar is always making sure that I'm doing my job of taking care of her. I guess I don't realize how much work a little infant is until you have one of your own. In my spare time, if I have any at all... I still enjoy my little crafts and stamping time. Its so fun to just relax and do something that I enjoy. Chandlar is growing up so fast. She will be 3 months on the 29th. I cannot believe its been that long already. She has been such a joy for Skylar and I. Its so amazing how such a little person can make you feel so good. For the most part she is a good baby. She sleeps and eats really well, the doc says she's in the 90th percentile in both her height and weight, so i guess thats pretty good. She is a healthy and happy baby. Always has a smile on her face. I just love her to death. We recently put an offer on a house that we are interest in buying, so that is kinda exciting for us. It will be so fun to have a home of our own to build family traditions and make many memories. We will find out tomorrow or so if the banks accepts our offer. I will let you all know how that goes once we hear back. Also with the holidays being here, Skylar and I have had a chance to be with our family. Thanksgiving was fun as usual, we had our Webb family traditional dune trip. Lots of great times that will never be forgotten. Something always funny happens when we go there. As for the Godfrey side we had a little Christmas party on Monday night. It's been the first time in 2 years for all the kids to be together. It was fun to sit and visit and eat great food. You never will go hungry while you are around them. I love how much they get into the holiday spirit. I have some pictures of the great time we had, but I'll have to post them later when I actually download them onto my computer. All in all we are doing great. Life has been so good to us and we couldn't have asked for anything more. We are looking forward to spending more time with family and hopefully having a home of our own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so excieted for you! Hopefully all the home stuffs works out fine for you. The not so exciting part is moving. (ya think I would be sick of it by now with how much we have moved) But very exciting. Have a Great Christmas!! Love ya
Yay for a new house! Good Luck, I hope you guys get it! Love and Miss ya!
Post a Comment