Monday, July 14, 2008

Welcome Home Anthon!!

On Thursday July 10th Skylar's little brother returned home from is mission in New York. It was so exciting to be at the airport with the family to welcome him home. It was a great experience. After his arrival we went and ate some mexican food, swam and had a good time catching up with Anthon. It is so neat to see how much he had grown up from his experience as a missionary. The next day we drove up to Snowflake to spend more time with him and the family and had the chance to hear him speak in sacrament meeting. What a great time we all had. We are so grateful that he was able to serve a mission and that he is finally home. Welcome Home Anthon, we love you!!!

4 comments:

The Hawks said...

Thanks for posting pictures. I was unable to make it to the airport I was taking care of a barfing baby. Just looking at the pictures makes me wanna cry lol.

The Gwynns said...

Super cute! Family love!

The Gwynns said...

Oh, guess what?! Austin and I are moving to Lakeside in a couple of weeks. I got a job there working for Eric. We may end up moving to the valley if Austin gets a job down there. Fun, huh? We can be real friends and hang out sometime!

Rachel said...

Chanell, I'm so glad I found your blog! Congratulations on the baby! That's so exciting! We just started a blog of our own, and it's tyandrachelfamily.blogspot.com. Come and check it out.
-Rachel Moffat Allen