Friday, May 16, 2008

Its A Girl!!!

Yesterday I had a doctor's appointment to find out what I was having. All along I had a feeling that I was going to have a girl and sure enough it was a GIRL!!! Both Skylar and I are thrilled to have a girl as our first child. We are so excited that we will be parents soon. So great job to all of you who voted on me having a girl. It was so neat to see how many people participated. I feel so blessed to know that my baby is healthy and everything is growing accordingly.

10 comments:

Nelson and Kelsey Lewis said...

Congrats Chanell & Skylar! We are so excited for you. Girls are so fun!

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Congrats!!! Girls are so much fun. I think it's best to have a girl first cuz you have a built in babysitter when she's older. :)

Angela* said...

Hey congrats you two! Let me know if you having a baby shower up in Taylor. Girls are the sweetest!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

Congrats!!! Skylar called Taylor this morning and let him know and we both had to laugh that Skylar got his girl. haha! so funny! Can't wait to be living by you guys (hopefully) in a few months!!

THE CAVEY CLAN said...

Oh man, I should always go against my first instinct....I was WRONG! I am very excited for you both though, Congrats! Can't wait for the name:)!

Sarah Bowen said...

I am so excited for you! Enjoy this time in your life! Love and miss you!

The Garrido's said...

As Sarah said, enjoy this time in your life. It is a wonderful experience and although you will most likely be having more children, your first is a truely amazing experience!!! Love ya, and Congratulations!!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

hey i got the crib from walmart.com they have the same one at target for close to 300 but i got ours for 190 and didn't have to pay shipping cause i had it shipped to the store. you should check out walmart.com
congrats on your little girl! miss you guys

The Hawks said...

I am so excited for you guys to have a little girl. They are the best. I love my sweetie pie lol. They are expensive though all those bows and clothes lol. You guys are going to love her.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Skyler... Hi Chanell, I used to work with Skyler at UoP. I think I met you once.. Found you from Nelson and Kelsey's page.

You look amazing!