
Skylar's 25th Birthday was Saturday and and we had a fun time celebrating. I decided to take him out to one of his favorite restaurants called Vito's on the night before. We had some good times with our friends, and we enjoyed their awesome pizza. Skylar's not a big fan of pizza usually but he loves this little Italian restaurant so I wanted to take him here for a real treat. It was a lot of fun. I should of taken a picture of the people who joined us but I forgot I had our camera until the last minute. But thank you Anthon, Amy and Jermery for coming with us. Then on Saturday I surprised him with his presents ( he always seems to find out every time what i get him), made him breakfast(which rarely happens) and made his favorite dessert peach cobbler,which I ruined because I'm an air head and forgot about it. But we still manged to eat a little bit of it and had a great time doing so. Even though there were a little quirks I still hope he had some fun. I can't believe how old he's getting.... just joking I love you sky and I'm so glad we got to spend the day together.

Other than Skylar's birhtday I am happy to annouce that I am finally 32 weeks a long, so that means I only have about 8 weeks to go. I can't believe how fast it has gone by. Skylar and I are both waiting very anxiously for the big day to happen. I think I am lot more nervous than Skylar for obvious reason, but it will be over before I know it. We have began our collection of baby things and have been very lucky to get our big purchases for a very great deal. It's been a lot of fun getting things together. Anyway, I just wanted to post this for people who were wondering how things have been. I'm hanging in there and getting things done as best as I can. I have to admit... its been a lot of fun experiencing this whole thing we call pregnancy.
12 comments:
You look so cute. I don't know if you already have one but the thing I find I use the most with Raegan is her highchair and shopping cart cover you dont need right away of course but I love it. Oh and also I would invest in some Baby Einsteins they are pricey but worth it.
Hey!! its Savannah (knight) i was so excited to come across you blog because i actually saw you a couple of weeks ago. We went to the Taylor 4th of July rodeo and i saw you in the stands... but you were too far away to find ever again. but i saw you were preg and i was so excited for you, congratulations. I hope you don't mind if i add you as a friend!
~savannah
Holy cow, I can't believe Skylar is 25! Happy belated birthday! Good to see you guys are still alive, I was beginning to wonder....:) Can't wait to see your little girl!
Yay Im so glad for you guys and this little baby. You are so cute and I hope that I will get to see you and her soon! Love you and Miss you!
I see how you are...I am offended that you didn't invite us to eat with you. I'll remember that. Hope you had a great one you young guy!
Happy Bday Skylar! And Chanell, you are looking good! When is your baby shower? Be sure to text me the info so I can make it!
Happy 25th Skylar! Chanell, you are looking good! When is your baby shower? Be sure to let me know!
I am actually in pinetop right now living with my parents for the summer. We are moving though to Mississippi in 1.5 weeks for optometry school!
Chanell---
You look so pretty! I can see you as such an amazing mommy! Hope everything is super fun and goes smoothly. Later.
Darbi
Chanel you really do make a cute pregnant girl. I can't believe that Skylar is 25! I don't know if he told you about when we were younger... we were fort building buddies. We had all kinds of good fun running around in the field and the junk yard behind the mill. We used to be good friends until Skylar became to good for me...not really,j/k. We should do something sometime. It would be fun.
aksfjhdakdhfj
Hey guys, Its Jolynn, I saw you guys in my ward on Sunday, I was wanting to come and say hi and Congrats, but my little terror was running down the hall like a crazy man and I had to go catch him! hope every thing continues to go well, your baby will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment