Just a recap of our Thanksgiving...... Things were a little different for us but we still had a great time this past Thanksgiving. We normally celebrate Thanksgiving by going to the sand dunes with my family, but since I just had Chase we decided to stay home this year. It was nice not having to worry about going anywhere. We had a great Thanksgiving dinner with Skylar's side of the family. It was fun to be around them eating yummy food, talking about what it means to be grateful and getting into the Christmas mood by playing Christmas charades. Never a dull moment around the Godfrey's....thats for sure.
Talking about Christmas...... Its starting to feel a little more like it around our house, but I"m still having a hard time getting into the whole Holiday thing. I guess thats what I get for having a baby around the holidays. A lot of adjusting is going on around here, but I hope for a great one this year. We decided for family night this past week to get out our Christmas stuff and decorated the Tree. Chandlar had a blast. It was fun to see her get so excited about decorating the tree, which has made me feel a little bit more in the mood. Every morning now when she wakes up the first thing she asks for is to turn on the Christmas Tree lights. She is the best, I really can't wait for Christmas morning to see how she reacts to all the presents under the tree. I hope we can make it a memorable one. Here are a few picture of Chandlar hanging up the bulbs. Our camera battery died so this is all we got. Enjoy!!
1 comment:
That's fun that she's excited! Gracie still doesn't get it. :)
Post a Comment