Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Born Pictures

I was so excited when a friend in my ward asked if she could take some pictures of Chase. She couldn't make it to my baby shower so this was the gift she gave me instead. I absolutely love how they turned out!! Every time I get on my computer I seem to look at them all the time. She took a couple of Chandlar as well.  There is nothing more pleasant than being a mother of these two beautiful children. They both are amazing and great. Heavenly Father surely did bless me!!








6 comments:

Julie said...

these are SO CUTE! I love them! Congrats on your new baby!

Lisa Rupp said...

i love the one of both of them together.

Kelsey said...

So glad I could take some for you and that you like them! Your children are beautiful and are lucky to have you as their mom!!

Rachel said...

So cute! What a prefect little baby. Chandlar is gorgous as always. My favorite is the one of Chandlar looking at her little baby brother on the bed.

Anonymous said...

He is so Handsome Chanell! And Chandler is adorable! Love the pictures!

Tara said...

SO SO dang cute! Congrats on the new baby!!!