Monday, October 11, 2010

Baby Shower





Yes, that is right!! And  I have just about 4 weeks to go and I am so thrilled. To celebrate,  on Oct. 9th......this past Saturday my sweet cousin Stephannie threw me a  baby shower. 
She did a great job putting everything together. I forgot my
camera during the party( which I am bummed about), but there 
was a great turn out, yummy food, a fun activity for the guest to do, and lots of presents for baby Chase!! I am so grateful to everyone who was able
to come. I now feel a little bit prepared and less stressed about my child being naked for the next few months of his life. Thank you all for coming...it was 
a ton of fun and I got some amazing things. Oh...and
I want to thank those too who didn't come but still sent me a gift. I am so blessed to have  some great friends and family!! Love you all!!

Cute diaper cake Stephannie made for me as a display at the Shower!

All the great gifts I recieved.....oops- minus the AWESOME double stroller my sisters and mom got for me.




3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Fun! I love baby showers! Looks like you might be set for awhile...Good luck with the little guy!

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Im glad you had such a great time! Sorry I wasn't able to make it we were in California with my family. Glad to hear all is well though! hope to see ya soon!

Chelsie said...

Hey Channell I didn't know you had a blog!! I'm glad I found you. I'll be linking you if that's cool... :)