Sunday, August 29, 2010

Prego Update

Just thought I would give a little update on my pregnancy. I am currently 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant. Time has definitely felt like it is just creeping this 2nd time around. I don't really know why either. But starting this month I will begin to see my doctor every two weeks instead of every month. Maybe then the time will pick up faster, which I'm sure it will. At my last appointment I had to take the glucose test which ended up coming back at a high reading, so that meant I had to make another appointment to do the 3 hour test. Let me just say that it is not the funnest thing to do. I had to drink the nasty drink again and have the  phlebotomists take my blood at least 4 times. I was a little bruise and week and shaky when it was all over with. The good news is that my test results came back normal and I don't have gestational diabetes.  Other than that, things have been great and I'm glad to know that my little guy is still growing like he should be. Besides all the little discomforts of being pregnant, I can't complain how blessed I am to have healthy pregnancies!

No comments: