This was Chandlar's first official Halloween!!! We were awful parents and had only one good picture that Skylar took with his phone. But hopefully I will receive the ones my sister took. We had a great Halloween. I thought that Chandlar was adorable dressed up as Eeyore. We really didn't let her go trick or treating since she can't quite walk fully on her own and because of the fact that she really doesn't know any better. So less I had to worry about. HA! Anyway. We visited with one of my sisters who wanted to see Chandlar all dressed up and another sister was nice enough to let us walk around with her kids as they went trick or treating. Thanks Jessie, hope we didn't invade too much. Chandlar loved seeing all the kids walking around in their costumes. It was such a nice night to be out. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully next year we will have more exciting things to post about. Hope everyone had a good one. GOODBYE Halloween......HELLO to the HOLIDAYS!!
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Halloween
This was Chandlar's first official Halloween!!! We were awful parents and had only one good picture that Skylar took with his phone. But hopefully I will receive the ones my sister took. We had a great Halloween. I thought that Chandlar was adorable dressed up as Eeyore. We really didn't let her go trick or treating since she can't quite walk fully on her own and because of the fact that she really doesn't know any better. So less I had to worry about. HA! Anyway. We visited with one of my sisters who wanted to see Chandlar all dressed up and another sister was nice enough to let us walk around with her kids as they went trick or treating. Thanks Jessie, hope we didn't invade too much. Chandlar loved seeing all the kids walking around in their costumes. It was such a nice night to be out. It was a lot of fun. Hopefully next year we will have more exciting things to post about. Hope everyone had a good one. GOODBYE Halloween......HELLO to the HOLIDAYS!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very Cute!! Are those earrings I see in her ears???
so cute!! she looks a lot like you in that picture!
cute cute!!! Hope you do get the other pictures! Id love to see all of the kids in their halloween attire!
We were talking to Jeremy Solheim on Sunday and he mentioned that he knew you guys...he thinks your little one looks like our Luke!
Post a Comment