Today is Skylar and I's 4 year Anniversary. I can't believe it has been that long and I couldn't be any happier. I am truly blessed to be married to such a great person who takes care of me and supports me in all aspects of my life. I am also blessed to be a part of the Gospel that makes it possible to be sealed to him and my family for All Time and Eternity. I know that God lives and loves me and I know that He is so proud of the decision I made to have Skylar be my eternal companion. Life has brought us many experiences and I am happy to go through those with him. We often have conversations of the things that we have done it the past 4 years and all we do is laugh together and remember all the fun times we have had. I am looking forward to build many more memories with him. He is the greatest and I wouldn't ask for anything more. I love you! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!
Some of my Favorite Engagement Photos
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you were able to celebrate in one way or another. The past 4 years have gone by pretty fast just thinking that Cayla was only 7 months when you guys got married and also that was the last time that I have seen Holly. Im really hopeing that May works out like I plan! Love and miss you!
4 comments:
Wow, where did the time go? Congrats to you guys!
Happy Anniversary!! Hope you were able to celebrate in one way or another. The past 4 years have gone by pretty fast just thinking that Cayla was only 7 months when you guys got married and also that was the last time that I have seen Holly. Im really hopeing that May works out like I plan!
Love and miss you!
Congratulations! I can't believe it has been 4 years already. I hope you guys had a great aniversary
It certainly doesnt seem like it was 4 years ago!! Man how time flies! Love you guys and Happy Anniversary............a few days late!
Post a Comment