Monday, November 30, 2009

Fun Filled Festivities

Here is a few things that we have been up to in the last couple of weeks/months. Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving. Playing in the Entertainment Center
Spending Time with Family
Scrapbooking (or should I say getting into) Going to weddings (Congrats Anthon & Jenelle) And of course spending Thanksgiving at the Sand Dunes with Family & Friends

4 comments:

The Hawks said...

Seriously she is so cute! I want to kiss her face lol!

Sarah Bowen said...

Man she looks like a Webb in those pictures! Who is the little boy she is with in the Wagon? is that Christophers boy? How was the dunes? any excitement?

The Garrido's said...

I agree with Sarah!! She is looking more like a Webb everytime i see pictures of her. Sorry Skylar!!! ha! Hope your Thanksgiving was great too! And yeah, who is that little boy?? He is adorable!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Sounds like so much fun! Good grief she is getting so big! Andrew and I were talking the other day about when you guys were in Rexburg and how it was by far the most fun we had while we were there! Miss you guys! hey email me your address cause I'm gonna do Christmas cards. Please!