Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas Tag

1.WRAPPING PAPER or GIFT BAGS? Wrapping paper..Christmas isn't Christmas without all the wrapped presents under the tree. 2.REAL or ARTIFICIAL TREE? I love real and grew up with a real tree, but I my self have an artificial tree...maybe someday I will switch over. 3.WHEN DO YOU PUT UP THE TREE? As soon as I can. 4.DO YOU LIKE EGGNOG? Yes, but it kinda has a nasty after taste. But that just me. 5.FAVORITE GIFT AS A CHILD? I have many fond memories of all the presents I got, but here are some of my most favorite....barbi van, a baby feel so real, a tape recorder, and a cabbage patch kid!! 6.DO YOU HAVE A NATIVITY SCENE? NO, but I would love love love to have one....especially the Willow Tree Nativity Scene. 7.HARDEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? My parents, by far. 8.EASIEST PERSON TO BUY FOR? Chandlar 9.EMAIL OR CARDS? Cards. I try to hand make my cards every year. 10.FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIE? White Christmas 11.WHEN DO YOU START SHOPPING FOR CHRISTMAS? I try not to procrastinate, but I am always finding my self shopping at the last minute. 12.FAVORITE THINGS TO EAT DURING CHRISTMAS? Any kind of Christmas snacks, from cookies, to candy and all the fun appitizers. 13.WHITE LIGHTS OR COLORED LIGHTS? Colored 14.FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG? Let in Snow, Chestnuts Roasting on an open fire ( don't know the title to that one) and I'm dreaming of a White Christmas. 15.TRAVEL FOR CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME? Stay home. 16.CAN YOU NAME ALL OF SANTA'S REINDEER? Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen....but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all... Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer. haha had to sing the song, but I think I got it. 17.ANGEL OR STAR ON TOP OF THE TREE? Star 18.DO YOU OPEN PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS MORNING? Christmas Morning 19.MOST ANNOYING THING ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR? All the people shopping. 20.UP EARLY OR SLEEP IN? Wake up early. 21.ARE YOUR GIFTS FROM SANTA OR MRS.CLAUS? They will be from Santa when all my kids are old enough to know the differnece 22.DO YOU TELL THE CHRISTMAS STORY? Yes 23.DO YOU LEAVE COOKIES OUT FOR SANTA? Nope and I don't think I will for a while. 24.FAVORITE CHRISTMAS TRADITION? Well.. When I was a kid..my dad and all the kids would put together a Norman Rockwell puzzle. I always liked doing that. And of course spending time with family. Looking forward to making some of my own traditions with my kids. I tag anyone who wants to do this.... MERRY CHRISTMAS.

No comments: