Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh What do you do in the Summer Time?.....

When all the World is Green....
Do you march in Parades or
Drink Lemonade or
Swing in a Tree up High.... Is that what you do?? So do I!!
Oh What do you do in the summer time.... when all the world is green??
Do you Swim in a Pool to keep yourself Cool
or
Watch all the Birds Go By Is that what you do?? So do I !!
Oh What do you do in the Summer Time...When all the world is Green??
Do you grill BBQ'S or Smile on Que and Think of how time does fly. Is that what you do?? SO DO I!!! (Hope everyone had a great summer! I know we did!!)

11 comments:

Jessie Nichols said...

Yea not a single picture of me. I see how you are. Who is important her. Love ya!

The Hawks said...

Hate to break it to you but summer isn't over! ;)

Sarah Bowen said...

Cute blog! I loved it!

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

David took a great picture of your family up at the lake...I must say thou, David took a chunky Dunk into the pool...Didn't he? haha!

The Gwynns said...

what a cute way to document your summer! You are too cute!

CHRISTINE said...

That's really cute! Glad you've been enjoying your summer!

Brittany said...

Cute idea! Ur gonna be writing primary songs before we know it :)

The Garrido's said...

That was such a cute little blog update! Ha!! Im with Jessie though, no pics of me..........Sad day.......Ha! Just joking. Love ya and miss ya. Glad we got to see you for a bit while in AZ!!!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

You are too cute NeNe! haha! I love it and can't believe how big Chandlar is already! Good grief! Miss you guys!

Kelsey said...

Yay I found you, and not one single picture of me either!! What a cute way to post pictures of your summer, now you are gonna have tons more for this fall because we'll be doing alot!