Friday, August 28, 2009

Girl Talk!!

It amazes me how much this little girl catches onto things. I guess mom spends a little too much time on the telephone, but honestly I don't. Maybe she gets it from her dad!! ha! She is just loads of fun and I love her to death. So I guess its time to give a little update on Chandlar. She is is 11 months old which means her BIG day is just right around the corner. Gosh, I can't believe I will have a one year old at the end of next month. I'm sure she will be spoiled rotten on that day, but its okay because you only turn 1 once right?. haha. Anyway by now Chandlar has 4 teeth plus one more that I can see that is trying to cut through. She crawls like a mad women and can pull herself up onto things. I think walking is in her near future! (go figure). She says "mama" and "dada" and I'm pretty sure she knows what it means. She likes to play patty-cake, peek-a-boo, and believe it or not hide and go seek with her dad. Its really hilarious! Skylar will go hide and she crawls around everywhere trying to find him. She is a happy baby and very active, always wants to be where the action is. I just love this girl. I know there is probably a lot more things she can do but I can't seem to think of anything else. She is our pride and joy and we look forward spending eternity with her! I feel truly blessed to have her in my life.

3 comments:

The Garrido's said...

Wow, 1!!! That came way too fast! She was just born yesterday it seems! But, I guess on to the next. When is the next one arriving! hahahah! Just joking! She is such a cute little princess and very happy! No better way to have it with the first. Love Ya!

Sarah Bowen said...

What cute pictures! I can't decide who she looks like more. I can't belive she will be one already soon. I will have another box headed your sometime soon. Have I sent some 12-18 month to you already? Anything she need in particular? Miss and love ya!

Taylor and Kristin Williams said...

WOW!!!! I can't believe how big she's getting! Time definitely flies by!! What a cutie!