Friday, June 12, 2009

No More Curls. :(

Well I finally decided to chop off Chandlar's last set of curls. It was a sad day for me, but I think it was something that had to be done. I wanted some for keep sake for her scrapbook that I am going to start. Skylar and I came to the decision together so that made it a little bit easier for me. Her curl was getting less and less... so as a result I knew I had to cut it off. I really wanted to remember her tight little curls cus who knows if she will even get them back. So with that said here is a little tribute. I have posted some pictures from when she was tiny all they way up to now. You can tell how much her hair has changed. I still love this pretty girl so much, and she keeps getting prettier and prettier. We love you sweet baby Chandlar. :)

4 comments:

The Garrido's said...

Oh, it is sad......but she is so cute with or without them. I cant wait to see her next week!!! I bet you anything she will have more curls and you will be reminded of them often enough. Love you guys!

Heidi said...

She is a beautiful little girl! Sad that her curls are gone, but it doesn't make her less beautiful. Isn't the swimming pool so much fun with babies. haha, Royce loves the pool! She is adorable! you look great by the way too!

The Kay Family said...

Hey there! Your daughter is so adorable! I remember when I cut my son's curls off, it was a sad day. I kept the hair too, I am doing a scrapbook for him and wanted to have the first cut. I am glad you and your family are doing good.

Sarah Bowen said...

LOL and her hair is getting lighter too it looks like! Funny my girls went from straight to curly and your's is the opposite. Oh and tell Holly when you see her not to rub it in too much about getting to see you guys and mom and dad!