Sunday, May 31, 2009
A Few Things
Here are a few things we have been up too.....
We took Chandlar swimming for the first time at my sister-in-law's little pool a few weeks. She wasn't sure what to think but I know she will love it the more we go. She actually did very well. She really enjoys the water.
Then for memorial day we headed up to Lakeside for the long weekend. We were suppose to go to my nieces high school graduation, but we didn't get there in time. Sorry Amber, but it was good to see her and the rest of the family. We had a graduation BBQ and we headed up to big lake to go sight seeing. I have been there many many times in my life and every time it amuses me how pretty it is around there. Chandlar loved it too. She enjoyed the looks and taste of rocks.



We had a great time and we are looking forward for many more fun and memorable times this summer. I {LOVE} this time of Year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pictures! And pretty ones of the Mountains. I will be sending that box of stuff this Saturday! I promise! There are some 6-12 month clothes and I don't really remember what else. I got it all packed up and ready for you a while back. Lots of dresses!! I think.. Miss you!
So Cute!!! I cant wait to see Chandlar!! And you guys too of course, but her..........you know what I mean! Looks like you have had some great times so far this spring/summer!!
Post a Comment