Monday, June 22, 2009

Lake Powell

Well we had a fabulous time on our little vacation to Lake powell/page. We were invited to go with one of Skylar's buddies who plays on his city league softball team. He had gotten together a team to play in an all night softball tournament in Page. So instead of getting a hotel we decided to camp at lake powell along with Skylar's buddy who invited us. Since my family likes to camp we also invited them to come along. My mom, dad, and one of my sisters was able to go. I had such a fun time seeing her since we don't get to see her that much. Thank you for coming Holly, we enjoyed your company. Anyway, during the day we would play on the lake and then at night Skylar would go play ball. I only got to watch a handful of games but it was still fun. I am really bummed that i didn't take the camera to his games.. as a matter of fact we didn't take many pictures at all. But I did put together a slide show of the ones I have. I feel bad that I don't have any of Holly or Brittany... or my parents.. WOW!! I didn't do good at all with this whole camera thing. SORRY :( They are mostly of Chandlar playing in the water. She loved it!! All in all it was such a blast. I hope we can go there again soon. And maybe I'll be a little better at taking more pictures. Enjoy!! p.s. don't mind my pasty white skin... but i did come home with a little color, ha!!

2 comments:

The Garrido's said...

hey, its okay that you didnt get alot of pics. the memories will still be in our hearts forever. By they way, all your pics are pretty much labeled "Kamryn" ha!!! Love ya! and we had a blast too!

Sarah Bowen said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Was there water in the ice chest? That is too funny!