Thursday, March 19, 2009

First Time for Everything.

Well our sweet baby Chandlar took her first bites of baby food. The other night Skylar and I bought her some baby food to see how well she would like it. Well come to find out she absolutely loves it. It makes me a little sad to think that she is growing up, but I guess there is a first time for everything. We adore and love this little girl so much. P.S. By the way we finally moved into our house so stay tuned for some pictures.

4 comments:

Sarah Bowen said...

Okay she looks like Skylar in this picture!!

The Garrido's said...

such a cutie! Cant wait to see you guys!! YAY!

The Gwynns said...

She is so cute! Can't wait to see some pics of your house... I am sure it is amazing!

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

Its just the beginning... I can't wait to see her first birthday cake all over her face!!