Friday, February 20, 2009

Why I Love This Little Girl !!!

Chandlar has been a lot of fun lately. I feel really bad that I haven't posted much about her. So here is my attempt to do better. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She will be 5 months old next week. She is catching on to many things very quickly. It's so fun to have the experience of staying home with her to see all the things she accomplishes. I thought I would take a moment and write down why I love this little girl. #1.She loves her Mom. Everytime someone else has a hold of her she is constantly watching every move I make. Her eyes follow my every move. Its so funny. It just shows how much of an impact I have on her life. I'm glad that she knows who her mom is. :) #2. She sleeps through the night. Its such a relief that she knows her days from her nights. #3. Every morning when she wakes up she has the biggest smile on her face. She is such a morning person that I can make her laugh at anything. She is teaching her mom how fun it is to love the morning time. #4.She has the bluest eyes, which I find very amusing. Both Skylar and I have green eyes,where her blue eyes came from I have no idea. I always wanted a blue eye girl. She is so adorable with them. #5. She always knows when her daddy is home from work. Or if any one she know is around. She is always alert and aware of people around her. #6. My most favorite thing of all is her crazy curly hair. I absolutely love it. It such a big part of her personality. It makes her who she is. It makes me laugh when its out of control and all froie. #7. Her eyelashes are very long... I know she's going to break a lot hearts when she bats those things to the boys. #8. And most of all..... she makes our family complete.( for now). She is the best thing that has ever happened to us. We are so glad she is apart of our life.

7 comments:

Heidi said...

Chandlar is absolutely beautiful! i love her curly hair too! it's so cute. She is a doll. :)

The Hawks said...

Hey hows the house coming along?

CHRISTINE said...

She really is a beautiful little girl...must come from the Webb side ;) I love that hair!

The Garrido's said...

Oh, I wish I was there to hold her and squeeze her. She is so cute. I sure do miss all my neices and nephews(the few I have)! Hope to see you soon! Love you all.

Sarah Bowen said...

What a cutie she is turning out to be. Usually our kids look a little like our siblings (webb ones) Like mine sorta looked like you when they were babies and Hollys first looked like me. Watch out don't get too attached to those blue eyes they still have time to change like Caylas did. And let that puppie give her all kinds of loves!! Love and miss you!

The Gwynns said...

She is so cute, I love her hair too! I loved reading about what you love about her, makes me love her to!

Melissa said...

She is a doll... I hope you don't mind us checking in on you guys. I love her little curls!