Last Saturday we were able to take some family pictures at the mall in JC Penny's. I came across a coupon and decided to have some pictures taken of Chandlar in her blessing dress and a couple of our little family. For the most part Chandlar did really well, but it was so crazy busy that it really wasn't worth the time or the price(even with the coupon),but we went a head a got them done. I was kinda surprised how well they turned out, but I think next year we'll just stick to having someone we know take them.

5 comments:
cute pictures. who made chandars dress??? She is so freakin adorable!
Love the Pics, what a nice little family! How did the house buying go? Did the bank accept your offer? I am very curious. Anyways, have a Merry Christmas!
So cute!
Thats right, I remember you telling me that now! Im so forgetful nowadays it seems! Anyway, I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!! Miss ya and Love ya too!
too cute! i love family pictures!
Post a Comment