Wednesday, December 31, 2008
3 Months Old!!
Our sweet baby Chandlar turned 3 months old on Monday. She is such a bundle of joy. I thought I would take some pictures of some of her favorite things to do...
She loves her mobile toy that she can lay under. She will play with this forever. Its so fun to see her try to reach the toys and rattle them.
She also likes to sit in her jumper chair and watch her mom do stuff around the house. She is constantly kicking her legs to make the thing move, and she smiles and laughs while she does it. She gets a real "kick" out of it.
She is so fun to be around. Everyday she puts a smile on our face. She is growing up way too fast, but then again, I love to see how much she has learned while being here on earth for such a short time. Its amazing how fast they catch onto things. I can't wait for the next stage in her life. We LOVE you Chandlar!! ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Chanell Webb!! Wow- it has been forever! I saw your link on Heidi's blog and I am way excited!! Your baby girl is adorable! I can't believe how much hair she has - it is beauty!! I have a baby boy named Boston and he is almost 8 months old. They grow WAY TOO FAST!!! Hope you are doing well! It has been way too long since I was caught up with you!
Ahhhh, she is SUCH a BEAUTIFUL baby! I LOVE her pretty curly hair too, very cute!
I just cant get over her black thick curly hair. She is so cute and yes, get ready for the next stage! You will love it even more!! Miss ya tons!!!
Looking at these pictures I was able to see more of a Webb resemblance than in some of the others. She is cute and I love her smile in one of the last pictures, it is adorable and sweet!
Your little girl is so beautiful! I can't believe she's already 3 months!! I hope you guys are doing well.
Hi Chanell...! How's it going... it's Heather whatcott and I got your link of someone else's. How are things going for you! Your baby is so dang cute!!
I can't tell who she looks more like. They do grow fast! Hopefully i will get you this other box of goodies before you can't use them anymore.
Happy 3 months! I am just amazed at what beautiful hair she has.
Post a Comment