Monday, August 18, 2008

Woods Canyon Lake

A couple of Saturdays ago Skylar and I met up with our friends, Jason and Emily & David and Traci for a fun and relaxing time at Woods Canyon Lake. It was so much fun to be with friends and get away from the heat of the valley. Skylar and I woke up early to drive to Christopher's creek to meet up with our friends. From there we went and had a nice picnic by woods canyon lake. Later that night we enjoyed each others company by playing games, cooking some steak and eating some yummy desert at Traci's cabin. It was a fantastic day and we are so grateful that they invited us. I can't believe all the amazing things we can do here in good ole Arizona!!

6 comments:

Matt and Kaaryn said...

Hey Skylar-so I just wanted to bug you again because I learn so much just looking at your blog. I had no idea you wanted to go to nursing school. Maybe someday we can work together. However like the days we played cards I will always be better:) I am so excited to hear that you are expected a baby. Good Luck. Girls are hard work and you have to wonder why all of us Grandchildren are having girls? Strange huh- Love Ya Both Kaaryn

The Garrido's said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun! And it also looks like the little addition will have other friends to play with when you go camping in the future! Love and Miss you. I put up some pictures, but no details yet of vacation! Go see!!

Brittany said...

Hey Chanel! This is Brittany Hutchison. I see you at church but we never get to talk. That's because I'm in primary. So, Hi! Anywho... you are looking so cute and pregnant!!!

Amber said...

Hey guys! I am not sure if you had a baby shower but we have something for the little one! Let us know when we can come bring it to you guys!

The Gwynns said...

Hey, we just went there a couple of weeks ago too! That is awesome! So Austin & I may be flying to Indiana next weekend to check out the area for a job offer Austin received. So I will probably miss your baby shower but I have something for you. We will probably fly out on Thurs. evening and come back Sunday. Is there any way I could swing by your place one of those days and drop it off?

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Hey I am turning my page private, give me your e-mail address and I can add your blog to our list!!