Friday, April 18, 2008
Baby oh Baby !!
At 16 and a half weeks pregnant I had the chance to have a visit with my doctor yesterday. It was one exciting day for both Skylar and I. I had the privilege to have my first ultra sound at that time. It was so amazing to see this little human being growing and progressing inside of me. It was so awesome. Finally for the first time of my pregnancy I actually felt that I was really pregnant. We saw the heart beat and the little thing moving around like crazy. Its was something else to see how active it was. The Doc said I was far enough along to see what I was going to have but the baby's legs were crossed, so he really couldn't see anything. But next month on May 15th, at my 20 week appointment he is for sure we will be able to know what we are having. Skylar and I are so excited to find out. I'm so glad to know that my baby is healthy and every thing is normal. I'm going to have a poll so if anyone wants to make a guess of what we are having you are more than welcome to. Well here it is.... our most prize possession !!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
So cute! I think you're going to have a girl. :)
How amazing is this!!! I was hoping that after the text you sent me that we were going to find out what you were having. Next time!!! We are so happy for you and time will fly by so fast!!! Enjoy being pregnant and eat as much you want. We love you!!!
YEA! We're so excited for you! We think it will be a boy because Skylar wants girls so bad. hehe! By the way, you're going to the dr that a few of my sisters go to. :)
It is so exciting huh? Just enjoy being prego. It is an awesome experience. I think its a girl. I showed Cayla the picture and she said it was a boy. Keep posting about your pregnancy it is fun reading about it. You should take a picture of yourself every month. Christy did that and it is was fun see how she changed each month. Love and Miss you!
Its funny that Cayla said it was a boy, cause so did Kamryn, so seeing that they are still so young, and possibly know a little something still about what is going on upstairs, Im saying its a boy!!! Im so excited to see what you have, besides we need more boys in this family!!! Love you!
Holy Cow!! you are having a baby... still! I know you posted that you were prego a while ago but it just slipped my mind... it's hard to remember everything when I never see you! I am super duper excited for you. I think it is a boy... because (as Holly said) you guys need more boys in the family!! :)
What an exciting day! My guess is a girl.
I bet you look so adorable pregnant. Hopefully you're over those sick days. I'm guessing its a girl. I'm so excited for you guys!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I am thinking it will be a girl...maybe it's because you have a family full of girls! Boys are a lot of fun too. Goodluck and enjoy the first pregnancy...it won't ever be as easy or fun. :)
Oh, I am so excited for you guys. I think all pregnancies are great, but something about the first that is even that much MORE funner! I can't waite to here what you are having. If you are anything like me, you find out as soon as you can:)! I think it will be a handsome little BOY:)!
That was so much fun to see you yesterday! I wish we could have seen Skylar too though! Hey, so are you likin your job right now? Where is it at?? It sounded kinda interesting to me. You can email me at krispix86@hotmail.com. I kinda wanted to ask you a little bit about it...
Post a Comment