Chayden Grant Godfrey was born on March 26th 2013...4 days past my due date! He weighed 8lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. I was pretty desperate to get him here! For the whole month of March I was pretty uncomfortable with many false labor pains. These labor pains sent me to the hospital many times with no such luck of welcoming a baby...it was frustrating, and if you didn't know me you would think this was my first time being pregnant. Being on this emotional roller coaster my 40 week doctors appointment came and I was able to schedule an induction. I went in for my appointment on a Monday and the next day I was induced. It was a pretty long labor but I anticipated that part. I just don't progress fast until I get my epidural. Anyway, at at 4:30 am I was put on potocin and at about 2:45 pm we welcomed Chayden!! As soon and he arrived and I saw him for the first time it was such a surreal feeling and such a relief to have him here safely. It actually brought tears to my eyes!! He was so so precious and pure that I felt so blessed that we was mine. Ever since that day he has been such a pleasure and such a good baby! All he does his sleep and he eats like clock work. I know exactly what time he gets hungry...haha its pretty funny!! I am so glad I can enjoy him now in my arms...sometime I wish that they could stay little forever. Here's a few pictures of him the day he as born and the day we brought him home!! He's a keeper We LOVE Him!!
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Our March Madness
Now that I look back March flew by so fast. At the time it felt like it crept by, I think mainly because it was my last month of pregnancy and I was just eager for it to be over. March was pretty crazy for me, but Im glad I got to bring another choice spirit to the world!!
Chayden Grant Godfrey was born on March 26th 2013...4 days past my due date! He weighed 8lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. I was pretty desperate to get him here! For the whole month of March I was pretty uncomfortable with many false labor pains. These labor pains sent me to the hospital many times with no such luck of welcoming a baby...it was frustrating, and if you didn't know me you would think this was my first time being pregnant. Being on this emotional roller coaster my 40 week doctors appointment came and I was able to schedule an induction. I went in for my appointment on a Monday and the next day I was induced. It was a pretty long labor but I anticipated that part. I just don't progress fast until I get my epidural. Anyway, at at 4:30 am I was put on potocin and at about 2:45 pm we welcomed Chayden!! As soon and he arrived and I saw him for the first time it was such a surreal feeling and such a relief to have him here safely. It actually brought tears to my eyes!! He was so so precious and pure that I felt so blessed that we was mine. Ever since that day he has been such a pleasure and such a good baby! All he does his sleep and he eats like clock work. I know exactly what time he gets hungry...haha its pretty funny!! I am so glad I can enjoy him now in my arms...sometime I wish that they could stay little forever. Here's a few pictures of him the day he as born and the day we brought him home!! He's a keeper We LOVE Him!!
Chayden Grant Godfrey was born on March 26th 2013...4 days past my due date! He weighed 8lbs 5oz and 21 inches long. I was pretty desperate to get him here! For the whole month of March I was pretty uncomfortable with many false labor pains. These labor pains sent me to the hospital many times with no such luck of welcoming a baby...it was frustrating, and if you didn't know me you would think this was my first time being pregnant. Being on this emotional roller coaster my 40 week doctors appointment came and I was able to schedule an induction. I went in for my appointment on a Monday and the next day I was induced. It was a pretty long labor but I anticipated that part. I just don't progress fast until I get my epidural. Anyway, at at 4:30 am I was put on potocin and at about 2:45 pm we welcomed Chayden!! As soon and he arrived and I saw him for the first time it was such a surreal feeling and such a relief to have him here safely. It actually brought tears to my eyes!! He was so so precious and pure that I felt so blessed that we was mine. Ever since that day he has been such a pleasure and such a good baby! All he does his sleep and he eats like clock work. I know exactly what time he gets hungry...haha its pretty funny!! I am so glad I can enjoy him now in my arms...sometime I wish that they could stay little forever. Here's a few pictures of him the day he as born and the day we brought him home!! He's a keeper We LOVE Him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment