Monday, January 28, 2013

Christmas 2012

We had a great and quite an experience this past Christmas. The kids enjoyed being at Grandma and Grandpa Godfrey's once again. Chandlar and Chase loved all the wonderful gifts they got!! I loved seeing the look on their faces when they opened their presents! We even got to have a white Christmas!! It snowed a couple of inches of snow Christmas eve! That was kinda cool to see our little prayer was answered. The kids got to play in the snow for a couple of minutes....they didn't last long! Haha! Our interesting experience this past Christmas was Christmas night our little Chaser boy was playing around with his uncle and fell off G&G's bed right onto the wood floor, and fractured his little collar bone. I felt so sorry for him I knew instantly that we needed to head home and get it check out. So we drove home that night and went to the doctor's early the next morning. Sure enough it was fractured. All we could do for him was to make sure he kept it in a sling for a few weeks. He did so well and was such a great little trooper! He knew he had to be careful and once it was healed he was back to his normal happy and rambunctious self!! We had a great time and loved being around family!! I love Christmas time and I'm looking forward to staying home and celebrating Christmas in my own house... I think next year we just might do that!! ;)

Our White Christmas!



 Some photos of gift unwrapping!






                                             Playing in the Snow!



Chase with his fractured collar bone :( So cute and in high spirits!


1 comment:

Lisa Rupp said...

i love chase's cheese ball smile!