Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November 12'


November has been such a nice month. I can't believe how pretty the weather has been this time of year! We've gotten to enjoy a lot of things this past November and I can't believe the month is already over. We've had some fun lunch trips, park trips, fun at home, Thanksgiving that we got to spend with the Godfrey's. And I'm so glad Anthon and Jenelle got to visit us for a couple of weeks during that time! We even squeezed in a trip to see the temple lights the week after Thanksgiving. In my opinion that is the time to go!! It wasn't busy at all and it made it so enjoyable to actually have the kids walk around without the fear of losing them in the crowd. It was a nice night! Before we went, we ate at Chipotle and took some pictures by the gigantic bulbs in the shopping center!! The kids loved our fun filled night, I wouldn't mind making it into a family tradition. We also set up our Christmas tree that week.  The Holidays indeed make for an exciting time!! Can't wait for Christmas!!

Lunch trip to Firehouse Subs
Park Trip

Fun playing at home
The Big Bulbs




Temple Lights


Anthon, Jenelle, & Lexi

Our Christmas Tree

No comments: