Friday, November 16, 2012

October Outings

Hello All!! I'm trying really hard to catch up on my blogging. It seems as though that blogs are not that popular these days, but I still love to keep one!! I like to call it my family journal and it honestly makes me feel so happy when I can look back on the years when my kids were little babies and have the flow of memories come back to me and how joyous it is to remember them and the time in our lives when we were doing certian things.

Anyway....on to blogging. Here is some documentation of our October Month

October was the month I started to feel back to normal with my 3rd pregnancy so we spent some time outside and enjoying the fresh air!
 We spent time shoppping and playing at the park. Chase loves the park so much that one time I had to come home and give him a bath because he was caked in sand! Fun times indeed
 Chandlar's been working on her writing and drawing skills and loves her "daily homework" This particular picture she wanted to draw the faces brown because she says, " there are some people who are brown and speak spanish" She's so smart!! She made me smile when she said that!
  We also spent some time out in the desert where my parents were camping over the fall break!! We loved how nice the weather was, and the kids loved Grandpa's new rhino ride and playing all day! Chase especially loved the fire and roasting marshmallows.



  Also in October Chandlar and I made some fun crafts. She loved it and was so happy to paint!!
 Skylar and I celebrated out 7th Anniversary. It was a nice night! We ate at Pei Wei and then went to Costco to look around!! We love Costco. Also the same week as our Annivesary I had my 4 month prego check up. We found out that we are having another BOY join our family!! Im so excited to have another little boy in our house!! So so so fun!!
 Lastly came Halloween and I ended up making the kids costumes! I love sewing and love how Skylar thinks that Im a great sewer!! It makes my day and builds my confidence up to know that I can make anything I want!!

  We carved pumkins at a freinds house this year!!

 And ventured our way to our Ward Halloween party!! I had fun dressing up with the kids this year!! I love my little "Team"

No comments: