Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Easter & Kids Club

Easter was super low key this year. We stayed home enjoyed each others company, and made ourselves a simple but yummy Easter dinner. The kids had a blast with their Easter baskets and hunting for easter eggs. It was a perfect sunday and we will always remember why we celebrate Easter. The Lord  truly blesses our little family. We are grateful for the Savior to overcome death so we as a family can be together for eternity! Hope everyone else had a great Holiday.


April has been a blast and we try each and every day to have fun. A couple weeks ago I signed up the kiddos to be in the Superstition Springs Mall kids club. Every thursday morning we go to the mall to enjoy reading and singing time, riding the carasoul for free and hanging out with friends. The kids love it and we always look forward to it. Its a great activity to do, so if your looking for something to do, go and sign up.....its ALL FREE! Here's a photo of my two littles having fun on their ride.


2 comments:

Miriam@BeBookBound said...

Oh my gosh, they are such cuties!!! And I never heard about the kids club- I am so there!!! :)

Lisa Rupp said...

I seriously can't believe how big Chase is! That went by so fast... for me! :)