Friday, December 23, 2011

SNOW FUN!

We made it up to Snowflake yesterday for Christmas and there has been plenty of snow to play in. This is Chandlar's first time really playing in the Snow. She had so much fun....even though it was freezing out!! But I don't think it bothered her one bit. She stayed out and played in it for much longer than I thought she would. She had a blast making snowballs and sledding with her cousins.

Making Snow Balls


She threw her snow ball in the air and it landed right on top of her. It was so cute!!

  
I have a video of her sledding down the drive way with her dad. Its nice that Skylar's parents live on the hill...I will post that soon.

2 comments:

Lisa Rupp said...

looks like you had more snow than we do in Utah. a bummer for us, but fun for you!

Meagan Leavitt said...

She is seriously so dang cute! You guys have really cute kids! And we need to get together sometime and have a play date now that I live out here.