Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chase turns 1 !

Today was Chase's 1st birthday. I can't believe how quickly the year went by. It seem like yesterday I was bring him home from the hospital. We had a fun filled day of eating lunch at Costa Vida, shopping, playing outside, and the usual birthday cake and presents.  He was so mellow the whole time while eating his piece of cake, it was quite funny how neat he was. I wanted him at least to get a little dirty...haha, but oh well. He is such a sweet little boy and filled with so much love and smiles.  We absolutely love him to pieces and glad he chose to be with our family!
I love this! I told him to show me 1 and he actually did it!! Yay!
He loved the candle
 Eating his cake so calmly.


I feel like I don't talk a lot about my little boy. He's hardly little, he his a studly chunk weighing 23 lbs. He is truly amazing is so many ways. He learns and catches on to things so fast by watching his big sister. He loves to climb things and works very hard to climb just about anything. He's conquered climbing up the slide,  the kitchen tables chairs, the kid size chairs, laundry baskets that are upside down, the ottaman, and anything else that is at his level that he can find. I kid you not this kid is fascinated with anything electronic. He loves to turn on and off the tv, loves the ipad, the phones, computer and anything else that is technology...haha, he cracks me up!! Lets just say he take after his dad. :) Chase can say hi, mama, dada, thank you, and plays peek a boo and 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed. I love all the boy noises he makes. He is 100% boy for sure! He folds his arms for prayers, and walks around so well. He hasn't quite figured out yet how to stand up on his own, but I'm so proud of him and all the milestones he has accomplished so far. We sure do love him!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHASER BOY!!

3 comments:

Lisa Rupp said...

ok, as soon as i read costa vida, i instantly craved it. i think i might need some today.

chase is so cute! happy birthday little dude!

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

I can't believe he's 1 already!!! He's getting so big!

Sarah Bowen said...

Oh my goodness!! Oh different pictures look when you actually view them from the Computer and not the phone! He looks like a Webb Baby! Can't wait to meet him next week!