Monday, September 26, 2011

Our Labor Day Adventure


This year we ventured out and did something a little different for Labor Day. We decided to go visit some family in Utah. We had so much fun on our first trip back in June that we wanted to go again. I cannot complain, I am so blessed to have such good kids. They did awesome traveling, besides the fact that Chandlar decided to throw up in the car when we were about 5 minutes away from Provo. I think she got a little car sick from playing a game on the ipad, but we cleaned her up and put her to bed and she was just fine the rest of the time.

On the way there we stopped in Moab and let the kiddos play for a while. The weather was beautiful there.


We got to go to the Hogle Zoo with one of my sisters! Thanks Sis.
Wish I had a picture with the whole gang. But it was fun and the kids loved all the animals. We also had the opportunity to visit Temple Square....like always, it so peaceful and beautiful there. We enjoyed all the neat water falls too.





We couldn't go with out stopping by BYU Creamery to grab some ice cream! Seriously the best ice cream there is!  So good...it was well worth it!!

We also enjoyed a picnic, the nice scenery of Utah, feeding ducks, and other fun filled activities with the fam.





I hope we can go back soon to visit again. We loved being there and spending time with the ones we love.  So nice, so relaxing, so thankful for the time spent there!

No comments: