Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chandlar and Chase { July 2011}

I absolutely love how these pictures turned out. I am for one not a great photographer but I was pretty impressed how these photos turned out! I have been up at the White Mountains for the past week, having girls camp, spending time with my parents and celebrating 4th of July. It was so nice to be up there and out of the heat for a while. One evening while we were enjoying the weather on the front porch of my parents house I snapped a few photos of these two adorable kids. I love them to death!!


Chase Skylar Godfrey  7 1/2 months









Chandlar Rae Godfrey 2 1/2 yrs


4 comments:

Ashley Nicole Designs said...

Adorable! I love them! haha. Always make me smile!

Meagan Leavitt said...

Look at those cute rolls on Chase's tummy! Your kids are adorable.

Chelsie said...

Such cute kids!!!

Jenelle said...

Cute pictures!! Miss you guys!