Day 1:
We woke up early Friday morning and headed our way to meet up with the rest of the crew at the camp ground. It was a little windy that day but nothing we weren't use to. We ended up just setting things up and relaxing for most of the day.
Day 2:
It was a little more windy on Saturday but that didn't stop us from playing and having a good day. The family set up some fun olympic games for us to play! Each family had their own little "Flag" to represent. It was a blast to watch the kids get into as well as the adults making fools out of themselves. haha! It was fun to say the least. I think we all enjoyed all the laughs from the events. I wish I had gotten some photos of the tug of war event with adults. Now that was funny....long story short, the rope ended up breaking and all the adults when down like dominos....everyone was busting a gut and luckily no one got hurt to badly.
| Opening Ceremonies |
| Watching the events! |
| Cheering! |
| Adult Relay Race |
| Our Family Flag |
Sunday the wind was just unbearable. I don't think anyone really stepped out of their trailer. By late morning we all decided to pack up and head into town. Skylar, the kids and I headed to Show Low to spend some time with my family. We were glad to be out of the crazy wind.
Day 4:
Monday it was time for us to go home but before we left we went over to G&G Godfrey's for a Birthday Breakfast for Grandpa Godfrey. We had yummy crepes and enjoyed every bite!! Happy Birthday Grandpa Godfrey! It was a nice ending to our little trip!
Thanks to all of those who made this trip possible for us!! Heather, thank you for the help with food and snacks. Thank you to my mom and dad for letting us use your trailer, and a big thanks to Joe and Kristina for inviting us to come.
2 comments:
If it hadn't been for Jeremy's long legs we totally would have won that relay race. I am glad you guys were there!
This looks like it was so much fun!
Post a Comment