Tuesday, July 27, 2010

All Wrapped in One.....Long Post....Beware!!

I thought I would take some time today to wrap up how our month of July has been going and to let you all know how our little family is doing.
To begin we have had a fun filled July with lots of trips up to the White Mountains. I take any chance I get to go where I grew up. This past week I was able to spend a whole entire week up there enjoying the nice monsoon weather. It has been a treat. It's been such a pleasure to get out of the heat especially now that I am further along in my pregnancy.
Speaking of which.....I have hit my 6 month mark!!! I am more than half way done, but for some reason I feel like this pregnancy has dragged on. I went to the doctor in the beginning of the month and things are right on target, the little baby boy is growing just fine and as the days go by I can tell that he has definitely gotten a lot stronger inside of my little belly. My next appointment I have to take the nasty glucose test, but hopefully the results come back fine and I don't have to watch what I eat. The other day Skylar got me a couple of cute onesies for him, which made me very HAPPY, thank you Sky. I now feel like he is part of our home.
Skylar hasn't had as much of an opportunity as I have to go up north this summer. Unfortunately someone has to make a living for our family. He still works for GCU and still hates it, but is very grateful to have a job. We are hoping soon that there may be other opportunities for him in the near future. He has been busy with softball, like always but he loves to have the time just to escape and do something he enjoys. Along with softball he has had the chance to go golfing once in a while. He has also spend countless hours working on our backyard. It looks so amazing, and it makes me proud that he has done all of it by himself with the help of friends. He still has some final touches but I love how it looks so far. I can't wait until Chandlar and I can go out and play in our yard for more than five minutes when the cooler weather gets here.
Now on to Chandlar.....oh my sweet little girl. She is just growing up way too fast. She will be 2 yrs old in September. I just love her to death, I never live a dull moment with her. She keeps me on my toes and I love her little personality. She will be such a good sister to her brother. In the last two months or so her vocabulary has just blossomed, she can tell me anything that she needs. Here are a few words/ phrases: Mom, Dad, Baby, Night Night, Pammpa,(grandpa) I wanna deek (drink), I want out, where are you??, puppy, kittly, ball. goo gil (good girl), potty, snack, juice, gapes (grapes), cheese,.....and the list goes on.


Fetching golf balls!!
Finally, when we were up there last weekend I got some cute shots of Chandlar out on the dam of Skylar's parents property. We were up there enjoying the weather and having a good time hitting golf balls off of the thing. It was fun....I am bummed though that I didn't get any shots of that. Man, some of those balls that Sky and my Father in law went far..haha it was a blast. We were also able to celebrate up in snowflake for pioneer day. We had a fun filled busy day from watching the parade, going to a baptism, meeting up with Skylar's old high school friends, and watching some fireworks on the front porch.
Going after some candy!!
Watching the parade.
To end this long post...I am glad to have such a happy life and have so many great friends, family members and things I am involved in to make my life complete.

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

The backyard looks nice! It will be nice when you can actually spend time outside though to really enjoy it. It may feel like the pregnancy is slow but man o man does everything go by too fast!! I am not ready to have this little girl in 3 weeks...even with this heat!

Sarah Bowen said...

What a good post! I really need to update my blog, but I have hardly anytime to myself since we've been home. I love your cute little flower that you have added to you baby towels! Those are so cute!