Here's me at 18 weeks and yes I know it doesn't even look like I'm that far along. I get that comment all the time, but hey what can I say.
And here's our little bun in the oven......
And here is what we are having.......
Yep....it's a BOY... and don't know how we quit feel about it yet. I guess it just needs to sink in a little bit longer. I know that I will grow to love having a boy. We are honestly excited for this new experience. We are glad to know that things are functioning and growing well. We couldn't ask for anything more.


7 comments:
Hey! congrats! Boys are so fun. So excited for you guys. :-)
Well CONGRATS! Baby boys are the most precious thing ever!! I should know because I have 3.
Congratulations!!! On a boy! So excited for you guys!
You look so stinkin cute! Can't wait to see that cute little boy! :)
Congrats on the little boy!! How exciting, we are a little jealous of you guys. Chandlar is going to be such a great big sister! You are TINY!!
Absolutely wonderful! Little boys are amazing! So much fun! Congrats!
Congrats! that is so exciting. Boys are fun I promise. I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment