Monday, July 27, 2009

So Much to Blog..... So Little Pictures.

I have all the intention to blog about how our summer is going, but I always seem to forget that I even have a camera. We have had a pretty fun summer so far, and the excitement just keeps getting better. But there are really no pictures to prove it. I am such a horrible picture taker and I know that I need to be better at it. Because later I always regret that I have no new pictures to post or even to scrapbook. Here is my story..... on the 4th of July, Skylar played in a softball tournament in Snowflake. Their team did awesome and everyone had a good time. But I had no motivation to take any PICTURES. A couple weeks later we were up in Snowflake again for all the the Pioneer Day festivities. The parade and all the friends and family time was lots of fun. Did we take any PICTURES you ask?? Well yeah.. a few but NOTHING worth posting. And then I had the chance to stay up at my parents for a few days last week and there sat my camera wrapped up in his little bag...yep you got it.... I didn't take any PICTURES. It was a fabulous time in good ole Lakeside, I loved the weather and I loved the time I got to spend with my family. Chandlar had loads of fun with all of her cousins but I am sure she wont remember because I have no PICTURES of how cute and happy she was to be around everyone. Well I guess the moral of the story is next time I go somewhere I just need to break the camera out and start taking pictures. I know there is much more fun to come, I just need to catch it on film. For instance..... a family reunion and Skylar's birthday. So I hope you all can stay tuned because I promise there will be something that is worth your time. Hope you are all having a great summer..... I know that I am, I just need to capture the dang MEMORIES.

3 comments:

Andrew and Jena said...

Chanell!! a new blogging buddy I love it! Your little girl is getting so big! How exciting and boy how time flies by! She is adorable! I believe Andrew and I need to make a drive to the valley to come visit you two! That would be so fun! I hope all is well :)

ashley kelepolo said...

I totally know how you feel! I'm TERRIBLE at taking pictures! Chandlar is so cute and getting so big! Hope all is well for you guys! We'll see you around hopefully!

Sarah Bowen said...

you gotta get pictures posted for me at least, that is after you get them taken =)